Thursday, December 23, 2010

Books that will become movies : Incarceron


Incarceron's review is here

No. I can't believe it.

And that was supposed to sound really, really depressed and annoyed.

So Fox 2000 is going to make a movie out of Incarceron. Super! I loved that book. I hope it'll follow the book's plot enough for me to appreciate it. I'm also anxious for Sapphique to come out in Canada, so I can buy it. I'm literally counting down days, and there are 5 left.


But guess who's been casted as Finn.


Taylor Launtner.

THIS GUY. -->

TAYLOR LAUNTNER. THE WEREWOLF DUDE THAT JUST SHOWED OFF HIS BODY FOR THE TWILIGHT SAGA.


That just ruined it for me. He hasn't proven he can act, and he doesn't even fit the role! Finn isn't supposed to be over-the-top gorgeous (I don't think Taylor Launtner is gorgeous, but the fangirls do), he's an awkward misfit that looks ugly compared to his buddy.



Whatever. I'll go see it anyways, and review it anyways, but right now, I am so.pissed.off. I had high expectations for this book, the book itself fulfilled them, but THIS? I guess I'll have to wait to see the movie to really judge it, but I can hardly believe they actually casted Taylor Launtner as Finn. Ugh.

3 comments:

  1. What!?! They already started casting? Okay, first thing I've got to do is read the book. :D I know I'm missing out. But darn, I'll end up picturing this Finn guy as Taylor Lautner. Not that he's not eye candy, but I don't like him much either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. D:JFLKSDJFKLSJDKL:FJ (<--Me, smashing my face along the keyboard) WHAT?! NO. NO NO NO NO NO. This can't be true! I can't believe they would give him the role. He doesn't even look like Finn. Dagnabbit, what are they planning to do--make him take his shirt off every 30 seconds? I just--I can't--arggggggg. I feel like upturning a table now. I'll still go see the movie, but still. Not cool, Fox, not cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boooooooooo. :-/ Definitely cannot see that guy as Finn. I think the Prince Caspain guy would be better.. *never knows names* All they got right was hair color I swear.

    ReplyDelete

And now, the words are yours!